Wednesday - 20% off for everyone in our supermarket
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Online Platforms are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information, personal or otherwise, to or on any of our Online Platforms. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Online Platform or on or through any of its features, make any purchases, use any of the interactive features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact Rich’s Foods & Liquors Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We May Collect
Information You Provide to Us The information we collect on or through our Online Platforms may include: • Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Online Platforms. This includes personal information and contact information provided at the time of registering to use our Online Platforms, subscribing to our newsletter or promotional emails, submitting material, reporting a problem, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest, sweepstake, or promotion; • Information about your food and shopping preferences; • Other personal information that you choose to provide to our Online Platforms, such as your photograph, shopping list, or other information provided by you in connection with your use of our Online Platforms; • Records and copies of your correspondence; • Your responses to surveys; • Your search queries on our Online Platforms. To the extent (if any) that you choose to provide information in connection with our social media platforms outside of our Online Platforms (for example, through our Facebook page or Twitter feed), any information you provide in those settings is posted and transmitted at your own risk and subject to the terms of those social media platforms’ privacy policies. If you use one of Rich’s Foods & Liquors referal features, such as providing Rich’s Foods & Liquors with a friend’s email address, Rich’s Foods & Liquors may use the email you provide to send the recipient an email on your behalf. By using any such referral feature, you represent that you and the recipient are United States residents and that you have permission to provide the recipient’s email address and to send the message.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Online Platforms, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including: • Details of your visits to our Online Platforms, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Online Platform. • Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browsing history, browser type, device unique identifier, mobile network information, and device’s telephone number. Currently, our web servers do not recognize or respond to “Do Not Track” signals and our Online Platforms may continue to collect information in the manner described in this Policy. • Information about your location, if your device is set to provide location information. Although much of the information that we collect automatically is statistical data or other aggregated information, it may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from or through third parties. This information helps us to improve our Online Platforms and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: • Estimate our audience size and usage patterns; • Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Online Platforms according to your individual interests; • Speed up your searches; • Recognize you when you return to our Online Platforms.
The technologies we use
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Online Platforms and their contents to you;
• To service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, including marketing and research companies;
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Rich’s Foods & Liquors assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Rich’s Foods & Liquors, Inc about our Online Platform users is among the assets transferred;
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to send a shopping list or other communication to someone;
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rich’s Foods & Liquors, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
• In the case of a suspected data breach, to communicate with outside parties;
• In other ways we describe, when you provide the information;